JP Denyer Designs

Monday, September 03, 2012

This weeks entry, Illustration Friday

This was created from a list of phrases provided to me by a T-shirt factory.  They were looking for new designs  for shirts.  It didn't make the cut.  In fact none of my drawings did for them made the cut, however no worries, I keep on trucking and drawing.  I am used to creating funny things and moving forward on life.  I am not much of spending time to look back and reflect on what doesn't stick. I think that would hold back my creative juices more if I did.
I like this drawing for Illustration Friday's word of the week, "Identical", because of how it is the same and yet not.  The same face, however two moods, before and after.  Hope my viewers like it.  I am having fun getting my art out into the world for all to see and thank Illustration Friday for being on my conscience to step up to the plate, though I missed last weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home