JP Denyer Designs

Friday, August 03, 2012

Something new in Blogdome

My world is to create new and every expanding avenues of my work, I am fortunate to find new paths for me, this one is called Illustration Friday.  This is a group of illustrators who are provided a single word to which illustrators submit an interpretation of the provided weekly word.

Illustration Friday is on Facebook too, a place I liked after I found them via a Google search I did yesterday, that's right, I only found out about them yesterday!

This weeks word is "Bounce".  I missed last weeks as I got busy and was unable to submit my entry, but I like the one that was chosen to best represent the interpretation for the word "Lonely".

So here is my submission.  Come back next week to see a new submission for a new word.

Fun and empowerment, this is what is on my menu every week helping me to move forward!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Anne Manda said...

Beautiful abstract!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home