JP Denyer Designs

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Get the greatest revision on 150 of your words for only $5.00

I recently posted this video on You Tube and on #Fiverr as my first GigĀ® to generate ways to improve your writing.  Not everyone knows how to write about themselves, about a product, or best describe a memory for a personal web site, because not everyone is a professional copy writer.  I have been writing for many years now, on a wide variety of subjects and have often taken the words of others, turned them into the emotional impact they want and help them look great in print.  As a Creative Director and educated at Art Center College of Design, I learned how to be flexible in my abilities to delivery quality content in all aspects of my job.  Turning your prose into pearls is easy for me, just watch this video and then go to http://fiverr.com/jpdenyer/improve-150-words-of-copy-on-any-subject--2 to order your revision for only $5.00.  My clients, who have used my talents in the past, are happy with the results I have delivered and now, I am making them available to you.  Create a better presence on the internet, in your work place, or in a cover letter.  What ever the subject is, I know I can improve your words and make you feel content in knowing my copy will get you the attention you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home