JP Denyer Designs

Monday, March 14, 2011

Buddyschild on Etsy


Hello friends,


Recently I have seen more and more people linking to the products on my Etsy store and I just wanted to take this moment to give a big hug of gratitude to everyone.


I have worked hard to create unique items, everyday and some not so everyday type of fun things for people and children alike to enjoy.


The most recent one is a new product I created with my very good friend Kandice; it is called "The Box" and comes with an Art Journal companion. This make-it-yourself kit is perfect for therapists to help their clients in crisis.
I have to run now, but I will come back later to talk more about it. It is my newest and most exciting project because it really can help those who are in crisis and can't talk about the traumatic event they have experienced in words, but can through pictures; it comes complete with instructions, crayons and a glue stick.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home