JP Denyer Designs

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Art for the sake of Self Promotion


So be it, to make every attempt to promote my own work and that of other Artists, I have added a link to my blog on the hopes they will add me to theirs!

Artists need each other. I need them. We need each other. Click the link in the title to see their web site - I haven't figured out how to make it part of the page yet, but I will, I am tenacious you know, like a dog sitting by your feet just waiting to be petted.

Self Promotion of the Art Species...a vulnerable part of the human race, where rejection and deception seem to undermine the ways of creation. Some where else in this post is another link to my online portfolio...ah-h-h-h gaining knowledge one keystroke at a time

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home